Sparks is growing. And we need somebody to help us with this growth. Someone organised, with bags of initiative. Someone good with people, comfortable taking responsibility, comfortable directing and taking direction from others.
Take everything a branding and design agency does. Cut out the creative work for clients. And what’s left? A lot of important work – work that we’d like our somebody to drive.
This includes, but isn’t limited to:
- Managing the studio – doing what it takes to make Sparks hum, raising and chasing invoices, managing our paperwork, liaising with our accountant.
- Looking after clients – from attending initial meetings to managing a client’s ongoing relationship with Sparks.
- Helping to keep projects on track – updating our project management software, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Project support – from arranging meetings and taking notes to running online surveys.
So let’s make this personal. You’re not a manager, or a writer, and definitely not a designer. But you are good with words, numbers come naturally and have an eye for good design.
You like the sound of the work, and the idea of joining us in Shoreditch – full–time, part–time, term–time, however.
You might be senior, or junior, or somewhere in between. We’re not bothered about that. This is about your mindset and ability. We want to shape the role around the somebody, rather than squeeze our somebody into a corset.
At the core we’re looking for:
- Experience in office administration
- Excellent time management skills
- Competence working your way around spreadsheets
- Good proof–reading skills
It will be a bonus if you have:
- Experience using accountancy software (we use Xero)
- Been working with project/task management software (ours is Monday)
Please email Michael Gough, one of our founding directors, email@example.com.
Your email should include your CV, and a maximum of 250 words explaining why our somebody just might be you. Please also give us an idea of your salary expectations.
We’ll be going through applications every fortnight, and inviting the most promising candidates to an interview.