At Sparks Studio we are committed to protecting your privacy.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Sparks Studio may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
The type of information that is collected from you
When you use our website the personal information we collect from you may include:
– Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, your IP address and which pages you have accessed and when.
– Your name and email address if you have registered to receive our newsletter, or contact us via the contact us page.
Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
How your information is used
We may use your information to:
– send you communications that you have requested from us relating to our products and services and other products which we feel may be of interest to you if you have consented to receive such information.
– meet any commitments arising from contracts entered into by you and us.
– notify you about any changes to our services and website, that may affect our service.
We regularly review how long we retain your personal information on our systems for. We hold your personal information for as long as is set out in any contract you hold with us, or as long as is necessary for the relevant activity.
How your information is stored
We take steps to make sure that any personal information you give us is treated securely and in agreement with this policy.
Non–sensitive details, such as your email address, are transmitted normally over the internet, which can never be guaranteed to be completely secure. So whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send to us. You send us this information at your own risk.
We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties unless are required by law to do so.
We may pass your information to third party service providers for the purpose of providing services to you, for example email newsletters. However, we will only disclose the personal information needed to deliver this service. We will not release your information to third parties for them to use for their own marketing services.
If you have agreed to it we may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
This statistical data is used by us to analyse how visitors interact with the website so that we can continue to develop and improve it.
We may gather information about your general Internet use by using two types of cookies:
– Per session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookies file of your browser until you leave the website
– Persistent cookies, which remain in the cookies file of your browser for longer. These cookies are used to store information between visits.
Links to other websites
You might find links to third party websites on our site. This policy applies to our site only, so we recommend you read the privacy statements on the other sites you visit. We do not accept any responsibility for their policies.
How you can access or change your information
If you change email address, or if any other information that we hold about you is out of date, please let us know.
If you have agreed to us using your personal information to send you direct marketing but change your mind at any time, we will update your preferences.
If you no longer want your information on our systems, you have a right have it removed. You also have a right to ask for a copy of the information Sparks Studio hold about you.
To get in touch about any of the above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would prefer to write to us then our contact address is Sparks Studio, 1 Rivington Place, London, EC2A 3BA.